As you all know, It’s been a struggle for me to lose weight. I’ve been avoiding scales at all cost over the last 6 months. Last Monday AFTER I trained I was 163 which was mind blowing to me. That means is waken up at at the very least, 165. Today my Dad mentioned that my booty looked smaller. I also felt like I was smaller but felt extra bloated because it’s that time of the month. I ate, hydrated all day, had a shake, had a coffee then ran 3.4 miles at night. I was so afraid to way myself but I knew I had to. I’m 6 weeks out from Worlds so I need to start weighing myself regular. Plus, I wanted to see if the diet has been helping. Happy to say, I am back in the 50’s! I was 159 :) it’s sad that this is an accomplishment but with the way I’ve been lifting and just putting on weight, I was afraid I would never get down. It’s motivated me to make sure I am 100 for the next 6 weeks on this diet. I’ve been about 75% honest. I’m ready to transform over the next 6.5 weeks before I compete. Once I get back to the low 50’s I am staying there! I changed my lifts and I am most definitely gonna be honest about what I eat from now on. Yay!!! So thankful. God is good.
1. When doing long assignments, set a 30 minute timer, and race it. This will prevent you from procrastination.
2. All frustrations are self induced. The outside world can invite us to become upset, but ultimately it is us which accept the invitation.
3. Have a stomach ache? Lay on your left side and rub your stomach in clockwise circles. It’ll help!
4. If people are gossiping about you, remember: Birds peck at the best fruit.
5. Buy one, get one free. Then get a refund and keep the free one.
6. When a younger sibling asks you to look at something, look at it. Your seal of approval means the world to them
7. The key to happiness is spending your money on experiences rather than possessions.